Capabilities for Custom and Standard Rubber Extensions
Before completing our RFQ form, it may be helpful to look through our various rubber extrusion capabilities to help you refine your application needs. If you need more assistance, Contact Us today.
- Rubber profile extrusions, cord, tubing, and sheeting 1/16” to 18” wide
- Continuous vulcanization lines (salt-bath cure)
- Davis-Standard extruders
- Finished gaskets - butt & mitre-spliced, continuous mitre-spliced
- Manufacturing to meet ASTM, SAE, AMS, Military, and RMA Specifications
- EPDM, Nitrile, Neoprene, Polyisoprene, Butyl, SBR, Silicone
- PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, TPR, Urethane available upon request
- Most elastomers in both sponge and dense rubber profiles
- Custom in house batch material mixing
- Silicone color matching available
- In-house tooling design and production
- custom rubber products and rubber compound design assistance
Value Added Services
- High-speed auto cutting, punching, printing and splicing
- Taping with pressure-sensitive adhesives, mastics, and HATS
- Secondary vulcanization (butt-splice, compression, injection)
- Strong SPC facilities
- On-spec and on-time deliveries
- Complete QC from design to finished product
To view a PDF of our standard capabilities line card please click here.
ELBEX is unique in that we are a rubber extrusion manufacturer who makes standard and custom rubber extrusions for a wide variety of industries and applications. Contact Us today to get started.